Greetings

본문 바로가기
R&D and manufacturing company for the cabin on the tractor and combine which are agricultural machinery and construction equipment cabin

Company

GreetingsWe will make new history of cabin with creative R&D and best quality management.

Greetings

SAMWOO Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.with creative R&D and best quality management

Develops high class tractor cabin and construction equipment cabin SAMWOO Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. will do our best to supply defect-free products improving the quality with continuous R&D process based on ISO9001 Quality Management System and ISO14001 Environment Management System.

CEO MESSAGE

We are SAMWOO Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. doing our best for customer’s satisfaction.

I would like to express my most sincere greeting to all of you!
This is Pil-ja Kim, President & CEO of SAMWOO Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. and I would like to give my appreciation to your visit to our web site.

SAMWOO Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional cabin manufacturer contributing the development of domestic agricultural machinery and the safety and convenience improvement of the customers by developing agricultural machinery cabin as first in Korean market with its continuous R&D and quality innovation since its establishment on 1987.
Especially, we have R&D ability proper to international standards for OECD, EEC, SAE and so on, and also have ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environment management system and performing managerial innovation with MES and ERP system and we are a professional cabin manufacturer exporting to US, Japan, Europe and so on indirectly.

All the executives and staff members in SAMWOO Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. are prepared to fulfill the demand of customers by developing best products with the sprit of creativity and challenge and to be a partner with the customers with our best technology and best quality.

Thank you!